Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome

Hello reader,

Welcome to the inaugural post on my new philalethian blog. Actually new isn't the proper word, this blog has been revamped. I used to post on the philalethian blog back in 2005 just on random thoughts. I've decided to use this blog again, but this time to post some of my thoughts and research on the New Testament. I don't know if anyone else is interested or will ever read any of my posts, but if you are reading this I hope you enjoy my thoughts.

What is Philalethian blog? Philalethian is a greek work that means "lover of truth." The world is a blend of the greek verb "phileo" which means "to love" and the noun "alethes" meaning "truth." It's a name i've self applied for a few years now in all my online personas. Although I'm sure it makes me sound arrogant as hell, I think it is applicable to my biblical studies because I've never really been interested in the fluff or the bullshit of doctrine. I want to get to the truth of the matter. I don't know how effective i've been but it's my goal. I'd like to share of things with you I've found to be truths.

Dana

1 comment:

CreativeTide said...

Cool idea, I'm looking forward to reading your posts! :)